Saturday, July 16, 2011

San Leandro Investigation

Hello everyone,

I went to a private investigation with HPI & Global Paranormal Society in San Leandro, CA.  The tenants had some spirits follow them from a 100 yr old house.

Immediately upon walking in, you could feel that something was going on in the house.  Alot of the baseline EMF readings showed that due to their electronic equipment throughout the house, it was pretty high.  We did take that into consideration during the investigation. Here is the youtube video with all the evps from below in one file YouTube

Paul split us up into groups and I was with Karen from GPS.  I used to be in a different group with the GPS team, so it was wonderful getting to see them again.  First, we did an investigation outside (which was noisy).  But, we used the dowsing rods (Karen) and got a lot of responses.  In fact we asked if there were more than 10 spirits and less than 15 and another group got that there were 12.  I did pick up that the spirit who was interacting with us was male and the grandfather which was confirmed with the rods.  But later, we weren't convinced that this was the case.  I know none of us said No in this evp because the answer from the rods was Yes.  It's possibly that one of us whispered Yes, but it was so faint and from listening to this over and over you get to know human vs spirit.   NoYes. Then Pam asks a question and sounds like a no. No. Then, Karen was asking the homeowner if she could come over and join us but sounds like a spirit answered instead. Yes. We start asking if he can stop scaring the occupant and if he can ask other spirits to leave. Yes. The occupant asks if this spirit knows names of other spirits (she has heard these names in her house). I'm not sure why it says oh no. Answers. I asked if they could talk into the recorder towards the end. There's a word, but I can't make it out. I say I know you can and it sounds like don't. Answers2. I'm surprised we got as much as we did outside.

The two bedrooms were connected by a bathroom.  So, Pam & I went into the 2nd bedroom and Karen and the rest of the group stayed in the main bedroom.

Pam had to go downstairs so I was in the room by myself for a while.  It was really really creepy in there.  I almost felt claustrophobic. We got a lot of stuff in this room. First,  as Pam and I were setting up, you hear a woman sigh.Sigh. Then, there were fans on and I was trying to turn them off and I ask how many fans are in the room and someone answers "there's four". And also, as I say there you go as I found the plug, you hear a sigh "there". There. Pam says you ready. I say mmhmm. And the someone else says amen. Amen. I grab my recorder to make sure it's on and someone says go. Go. Pam's head hurt and I was feeling nauseous right after that. We start the evp session. Here are a few responses and whispers. Whispers. Some more whispers and the last one I can only hear the 2nd word "window". Whispers2.

Due to noise contamination (especially in the main bedroom, we did a joint evp session with us staying in the 2nd bedroom and the doors open between the 2 rooms (via bathroom). Pam asks if they can you come and go as you please and sounds like someone says I can. ICan.

We then all went into the main bedroom to combine our efforts. That bedroom really was weird energetically. We'd all just feel this wave and people were feeling light headed and nauseous all at the same time. It was crazy! Here's what we got from the main bedroom. I thought it was saying noooooo but now I hear a popping sound (which was interesting cause that happened quite often before I got responses), and then let's go. LetsGo. We did an experiment with the occupant because he said he'd be walking between the two rooms, through the bathroom, talking on his phone and a spirit would speak through his phone. A male voice talking over Karen that says bedroom (sounds like through the occupants phone). Bedroom. We then moved to the frank box (quickly scans radio frequencies. Spirits use it to communicate). Here's a portion of it. Frankbox We did an evp session after that. Nancy provokes a little and you do hear a male voice say hello right after the male occupant speaks. Hello

In all, it was a great investigation. It was great seeing old friends. And, I can't wait for the next (which will be at the USS Hornet this Friday night). Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment