Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Haunting in Elk Grove, CA

Hi Everyone! About a week ago, I went to a fellow HPI friend's housewarming party.  She also lives next to the Laguna Wetlands.  She had recently bought the house and had some activity there (doors closing and opening etc.).  So, we decided to do an evp session in her bedroom and then go out to the wetlands.

When we went upstairs, the light in her computer room was off and she had turned off the light in one of the bedrooms.  I started to follow her around the corner and I heard a noise and turned back around. The light in the computer room was turned on.  She went back in and shut it off and we went into the master bedroom.  I wandered into the bathroom, and in the back there is a separate room that houses the toilet.  The light was on in there and I saw a shadow under the door like someone was in there.  I kind of felt embarrassed and walked out thinking it was her husband.  She said no one is back there and walked back and opened the door.  Several other investigators came up and we got started. Here's an interesting voice What. There's a whisper after Judy says she feels a little anxiety. Whisper. Here's some more chatter. At first there is a few words, then a picture is taken and someone says that was bright. Then there is a sound that almost sounds like a shhh. Then there is a loud breath. And then a voice says something like running out of here or run them out of here. And I ask if someone just whispered. Whisper2. There were some more whispers,almost like someone says who's in there. You can hear the kids in the hallway but they are not whispering and one voice that replies sounds male. Whisper3. There's some more whispering (one of spirit says helen and there's a what and there is a bunch of other whispering where you can't make it out. So, I'm not posting it. Two of the kids think they heard a growl in the bathroom downstairs. So, there is a whisper and a weird noise why this conversation is going on in the room. One of the recorders is on the sink in the bathroom and the other is all the way across the room on a dresser on the opposite side of the bedroom. From time to time I'm going to post both sound files so you can hear the differences. RecorderBathroom. RecorderBedroom. I ask if there was something in the bathroom and got yes, so I'm discussing that. There first is a male voice that whispers. I say I'm not feeling so hot and then there is a female voice that says something. And then there is this whole sentence. I think I know what it says (something about being cold but it's not cold in the room is warm). Voices.

By the way, I didn't listen to any of these evps until I got home. So, it's a continuous recording for 41 minutes. The kids were kind of running around outside the bedroom so Judy goes out to tell them to be quiet and I start asking some questions. Here's both recorders. You can tell it's closer to the bedroom recorder. You can hear the first spirit a lot clearer on the bedroom recorder and it sounds like they are saying Helen. And she answers yes. After I said we're really just trying to find out who you are. She says what sounds like Helen Banks. RecorderBathroom. RecorderBedroom. Here is the Helen Banks part again. The interesting thing is that right after she answers that, I ask is your name Helen. It's what popped into my head. Helen.

Judy comes back in the room and I say again is your name Helen and Judy makes this noise and I ask her why she did that and she said that she touched the walls after she moved in and the name Helen popped into her head. She saw her as a grandmother type and that is how I saw her as well. Another investigator asks her is she can move the door (to closet) and Helen says yes. HelenYes.

There's a closet in the bathroom and the energy in there is crazy overwhelming to me. I couldn't stay in there for more than a minute. Judy, at this time, is playing a video she has of the doors of her bedroom opening and you hear a voice right before it opens.

I then ask everyone to just sit and be quiet and feel the energy of the room. Then later I ask if Helen can walk on the outside of the door so we can see her shadow. A few people thought they saw someone walk by and no one else is outside. I also ask if Helen can knock Voice.

Judy talks about how much she just loves the house and there is a response. She says she loves it and Helen says yes. And she asks if it's weird that she loves a house. I do hear another investigator say no and then a male voice says no. I ask if someone said no because I heard a whispered no. Regina says she said no and I chalk it up to her at the time and then note that it sounded like a male to me. YesNo. We were discussing how Judy feels more when she settles into a calm space and there is a male voice that might be saying a name. Male. It sounds like he speaks right into the recorder too.

Then, I see some kind of shadow movement that seemed darker move above the doors and go into the wall. No one else saw it. I did yell out, Helen was that you? She says yes. Recorder Bathroom. Recorder Bedroom. Judy hears the yes as well and we're discussing this cause there's a car outside also. And at the very end you hear yes and then there's almost like a childlike voice that says it's me. Helenyes.

Right after that, we thanked Helen and ended the evp session.

We then decide to take a walk outside to the wetlands. I have to say, it's pretty darn creepy and more than once I was thinking, why the heck did I come out here?! It was really dark and there were animals moving around. Twice after we were quiet and walked on the path, something really loudly went into the lake. It sounded like a big boulder dropped in there and startled us. I have a great flashlight and all you can see was ripples. A giant tiger salamander was spotted in there by someone in the area. But unfortunately, we didn't see him (ok, I admit it, I'm glad!). We walked back through this worn path (there were tall weeds everywhere) to these trees where supposedly a child died. Also, it's Native Indian land. I did get one evp that sounds like speech. It's a male. Most of the my audio was ruined by the wind and it was only calm when I got this evp. There is a male voice in the beginning that almost sounds like relax. Then there's something else that I barely catch and can't quite make it out (don't die last?). She says or spirits and there is a male comment. And then she asks if the spirits died of small pox and there is another response. Male.

I did spend the night at the house and honestly, once I finally fell asleep, I didn't wake up until morning. So, no paranormal activity like things happening while I slept lol. Just probably some snoring. Judy's house rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment