Friday, May 27, 2011

Investigation - Fairfield 2011

Hello All!

Had a great time investing a private residence in Fairfield California. It was a great opportunity to catch up with my HPI family!

The house we were investigating was built in 1989, but there were a lot of people killed of small pox back in the 1800's on the land. Many Suisan Indians were killed on the land as well.

Next to the house was a very old mansion called Stonedene Mansion. It was the house of Samuel Martin and it was built in 1861.


If you want to listen all of the sound files on a youtube video, it's on the right side menu. Also, here is a link to the photos I took. PHOTOS

A few of us were really drawn to the upper left window.  It was very interesting.  I do believe we caught a Heah. It's a weird sound at first I thought it was mechanical but I don't ever hear the sound again and I recorded a lot. So, I don't think it's a camera. It's after she says delivery person.

We headed back to the house because it was chilly. The house had a very interesting energy. The daughter has seen an blacked out apparition a few times in her bedroom door. The house buzzed with energy. I got a lot of whispering recorded that I can't explain. Also, there was a lot going on in the house noise wise the entire night. So, that made it very difficult to get clear evp's. But, I did the best I could trying to decipher it all.

I didn't really get much in the first room we were in. But, there was some interesting energy upstairs. I could really feel it in front of one of the bedrooms.

We were in the kitchen and we finally got some k2 hits so I started another evp session. First, there was some whispering I can't explain. Whispering. There's alot going on in this one. You will also hear that we captured a spirit saying Paul's name.

Then, I got some very faint responses to some questions. Some of these are better heard with headphones. But, they are there. Kitchen2. There is a whisper in the beginning after I ask a question. Then, after someone says "say your name loudly, we know you're hear", a male says a name. I can't make it out though. Then, there is a sigh later that I actually heard. KitchenName. Here is amplified version of the male name. MaleNameAmp.

I ask is there anybody here with us right now. After you hear someone in the next room say right here. There is a female voice and it sounds like she's saying a name. I just can't make it out. KitchenFemale.

Someone else in the group got this photo that looks like the family's uncle. It's in between 2 pictures that are on the wall. There is a blank space where it appeared, and it looks exactly like their Uncle with sunglasses on. When I get a link for that picture, I will post it.

The last things I got were in a session with me using dowsing rods upstairs in one of the bedrooms. I use dowsing rods for communication. If they cross, then it's a yes. If not, it's a no. It's a great way for instant communication.

The first one is a heah. BedroomHeah. Another one BedroomHeah2 One more.... Bedroom2Heah's

And last but not least, there is this no and there is a male in the room with us. So, I can't say that he didn't say no. But, the rods hadn't moved yet based on everyone else's response in the room. And there is another no on the 2nd question. And the rods didn't move that time and someone says I think it's not here anymore. So, I don't think it was the male in the room saying no. If it was, Chris, fess up lol. BedroomNo's

I had a wonderful time with the HPI group. Here is Paul Dale Roberts live blog on the investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment